Flower and herb drying machine is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, light industry and heavy industry raw materials and products for heating and dehumidification.
It uses steam or electric heating air, then made a cycling dry with heated air. There is even dry and lower discrepancy of temperature difference in the each side of even. In the dry course of supplying continuously flesh air and discharging hot air so that the even might be in good condition and kept proper temperature and humidity.
1. Most of the hot air circulates in the box, which has high thermal efficiency and saves energy.
2. With the use of forced ventilation, the box is equipped with an adjustable air divider to dry the material evenly.
3. The heat source can be steam, electricity, and far infrared.
3. The machine has low noise and balanced operation. Temperature self-control, convenient installation and maintenance.
4. It has a wide application range and can dry all kinds of materials. It is a universal drying equipment.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to install the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
How to Harvest and Dry Flowers & Herbs From Your Garden
Follow manufacturer's directions, or dry on the lowest heat setting, checking every hour or so. Drying Rose Petals. Storing Dried Flowers & Herbs. You'll be able to
How to Make an Herb and Flower Drying Screen
Aug 4, 2015 - Learn how to make your own herb and flower drying screen! The screens are stackable so you can dry a large amount of herbs at once
Drying Herbs and Flowers | Mountain Feed & Farm Supply
Whether we want to eat the tender leaf tips or gaze at the bright dried flowers, the best way to retain color and flavor is to hang the herbs upside down in a cool,
22 Best Herb drying set-ups images | Drying herbs, Herbs
Preserving and drying flowers is a craft that has been honed over the ages. Hang drying and air drying are more time honored, traditional methods of this craft
Herb and Flower Dryer - Harrod Horticultural (UK)
Dry herbs for cooking the natural way with our Herb and Flower Dryer and bring the country kitchen look and smell into your home; simply hang the attractive,
Fallen Fruits Herb and Flower Dryer: : Garden
Product Description. Esschert design, Herb and flower dryer, NG19, Cast Iron, size 29x38x38 garden, practical, decoration, old design, brown colour, nature,
Herb & Flower Dryer - Greenhouse Sensation
Dry your home grown herbs and flowers with this stunning vintage style herb and flower dryer. Complete with 8 hooks to air dry your favourite home grown